Frederick, MD based distributor of Commercial Fire Pumps, Domestic Water Booster systems, Sump & Sewage systems and related Controls and Water Filtration systems is seeking an experienced representative to perform the Startup, Commissioning and Owners Training of this equipment in the D.C., Maryland and northern Virginia markets while indirectly promoting the sales and service of commercial pump systems, water filtration packages and related control panels, including the direct promotion of preventative maintenance contracts.
The successful candidate will be a creative individual having personal drive, skilled in building long-term relationships and providing quick response times to customers.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3 to 5 years of commercial/industrial electrical experience
- Mechanical, electrical and/or commercial plumbing or HVAC pump knowledge
- Aptitude in reading and understanding wiring schematics and operations manuals
- Capacity to use meters and other diagnostic equipment
- Strong working knowledge of the iPad, iPhone and the MS Office Suite including Adobe and Outlook
- Capability to work independently, managing time and scheduling jobs to maximize efficiency
- Proficient communication and relationship skills for internal and external customer support
- Strong work ethic with an understanding of how to conduct oneself in in either an office environment or on a job site while working with customers
- Drive to start the day early and manage the commute to jobs in the DC Metro area
- Ability to pass a background check to access secure government sites
- Clean driving record
Special consideration given to candidates who are also bilingual English/Spanish.
We use eVerify to check presented identification with SSA and DHS records.
STH, Inc. is a Frederick, MD based prominent market leader in the sale of Commercial Fire Pumps, Booster Pumps, Wastewater and Rainwater Harvesting systems and Controls who is recruiting for career minded individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team. The fully trained candidate will be provided with the necessary equipment to successfully perform a wide variety of tasks while using their strong communication and relationship skills to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner. A full range of benefits is provided including paid leave; health, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with safe harbor employer contributions; Life and Disability insurance.
Company Website: sthinc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)