Frederick, MD based company looking for a mature service technician to service & repair systems that utilize Controllers and Pump/Motor assemblies in commercial buildings in the Maryland, Northern Virginia and DC area. Good potential candidates are HVAC Technicians, commercial/industrial Electricians, and Auto Mechanics. Extremely stable market with excellent growth and the opportunity to be part of a Team.
Must have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in a mechanical or electrical field
- Excellent behavior, work ethic and an understanding of how to conduct oneself in an office environment as well as on the job site
- Electrical and/or Electronic knowledge
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics and operation manuals
- Ability to use meters and other diagnostic equipment
- A working knowledge of iPhone, iPad, Email and Adobe
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs, work in a kneeling position, climb up and down stairs and ladders, access remote work areas (i.e., crawl spaces, roofs), use full range of manual dexterity (i.e. sitting, squatting, bending, kneeling, lifting, walking)
- Willingness to eventually go on a rotating On-Call schedule and work occasional weekends
- Strong Communication and relationship skills
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to start early and manage the commute to jobs in the DC/Metro area
After training is complete the technician will be assigned a company truck and is expected to work with minimal managerial oversight. Pay is based on an hourly wage.
We us eVerify to check presented identification against HHS records.
STH, Inc. is a Frederick, MD based prominent market leader in the sale of Commercial Fire Pumps, Booster Pumps, Wastewater and Rainwater Harvesting systems and Controls who is recruiting for career minded individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team. The fully trained candidate will be provided with the necessary equipment to successfully perform a wide variety of tasks while using their strong communication and relationship skills to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner. A full range of benefits is provided including paid leave; health, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with safe harbor employer matching contributions; Life and Disability insurance.
Company Website: sthinc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)